Property & Casualty Insurance Representative
The position is responsible for driving the sale of Property and Casualty (P&C) products through personal production and joint work with other brokers and Centers of Influence. This sales position maintains and enhances client relationships to enable profitable business and leverages existing relationships to drive new P&C business. The position may, if needed, perform additional duties to drive P&C sales for the Firm (i.e. customer service, client events, trade shows).
- Markets and sells auto, home, boat and related property and casualty insurance coverage to individual buyers.
- Markets and sell Commercial policies including Workers Comp, Liability, BOPs, Cyber Liability, Auto, etc.
- Maintains and grows book of business through aggressive product sales, upselling and renewals.
- Partner with other Brokers to develop and close P&C sales.
- Provide exceptional post-sale client service and ensures escalated client issues are resolved appropriately.
- Maintain an exceptional knowledge of P&C Products in the industry.
- Generate reports to track/report on P&C activities, progress, and strategies; provide updates to management.
- Maintain a compliant work flow and working environment.
- May perform other duties as needed to drive the sale of P&C products in the Firm.
- Knowledge of P&C Products.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Understanding of underwriting protocols related to P&C products.
- Track record of success in P&C sales and or P&C sales management.
- Problem solving, leadership, written and verbal communication, interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Knowledge of insurance compliance regulations and policies.
- Knowledge of marketing systems and methods to identify markets.
- Knowledge of prospecting and selling systems and the ability to deliver these skills and systems.
- Knowledge of industry trends and field management best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of software programs utilized to analyze client portfolios/needs.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- State Property and Casualty License.